Nursing Vein Light Torch Special(Pack Of 2 Pcs)(3 Yrs Warranty)FDA Approved
- Package Includes-1*Black Vein Light Torch(3 AAA Battery Not included)
- 1 English User Manual
- Type:Clinical examination vein light torch for Nurses
- Brand Name:Vein-Check Model Number:VCU002 Place of Origin:Gujarat India
- Instrument classification:Class I Product name:infrared medical handhled light
- Color:Black Material: Alluminum Alloy Battery:3*AAA dry battery vein finder
- Product size:29*95MM (infrared medical handhled light)
- Product weight:50G(infrared medical handhled light)
- Lighting time:>12 hours vein finder
- Working modes:vein finder flashlight on-off
- Certification:US FDA ,CE, ISO 13485, IEC & RoHS
- Product description:children Adults Portable Vein Finder Infrared Medical Handheld
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:Single item
- Single package size: 5X5X12 cm
- Single gross weight:0.500 kg
- Package Type: Each in white box (infrared medical handhled light)
5 in stock
- How Does Vein Light Torch To Be Work?
- Step-1 Dim The Lights As Much as possible.a Dark room will show the best results.Tum the light on by pressing the button on the bottom of the device
Step-2 Putting gentle pressure onto the skin with the light,slowly the device from side to side.veins will show as a shadow, or dark line,that will appear in the peripheral of the red glow seen around the device.Note: The device must stay in contact with the skin while searching for a vein.Holding the light away from the skin will not show anything!
Step-3 Once a vein (dark shadow/line) is found,re-position the light around the area for the best visual of the vein.if The vein is more superficial to the surface,you may have to move the light source further away as it might be too bright and mask the vein.It is best to follow the path of the vein so that you have a full visual of its size and direction.
Note:it is best to find a vein that follows a straight path.
Step 4 Congratulations! You have found your vein.results may vary based on person’s anatomy
Remark:This Infrared LED Light is a tool to help you locate veins.it is not intended to replace skill in inserting IV’s or Blood Draw.Results may vary based on a person’s unique anatomy.The light may not work well in all conditions.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 cm|
15 × 15 × 15 cm